Municipal office in Tučapy
Tučapy is a village and municipality (obec) in Tábor District in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
The municipality covers an area of 18.56 square kilometres (7.17 sq mi), and has a population of 791 (as at 28 August 2006).
Tučapy lies approximately 18 kilometres (11 mi) south-east of Tábor, 43 km (27 mi) north-east of České Budějovice, and 93 km (58 mi) south of Prague.
Memorial to the victims of the World War
- Saint James Church
- Jewish cemetery in the south-east part of the village
- small chapel in the north-east part of the village
- Saint John Nepomuk statue
- Jewish school
- Memorial plaques to remember Friedrich von Berghtold and world-known conductor Karel Ančerl (1908–1973), who was born here
- Memorial to those killed in the World Wars
It was the birthplace of:
Jewish cemetery in Tučapy