|HRH Prince Fatafehi Tu'ipelehake|
|Prime Minister of Tonga|
16 December 1965 – 22 August 1991
|Preceded by||Taufa'ahau Tupou IV|
|Succeeded by||Baron Vaea of Houma|
|Born||7 January 1922|
|Died||10 April 1999 (aged 77)|
|Spouse(s)||HRH Princess Melenaite Tupoumoheofo Veikune|
|Royal Family of Tonga|
Sione Ngū Manumataongo Tukuʻaho (7 January 1922 — 10 April 1999), also known as HRH Prince Fatafehi Tu'ipelehake, was the youngest son of Sālote Tupou III and was educated in Tonga and Australia. Tu'ipelehake is a traditional high-ranking Tongan title.
Tu'i Pelehake attended Newington College, Sydney, (1941–1942)  and an agricultural college in Queensland. Fatafehi married Melenaite Tupoumoheofo Veikune (13 November 1924 — 16 March 1993) on the same day as his older brother, the Crown Prince (in that time still called Tupoutoʻa-Tungī) married Halaevalu Mataʻaho ʻAhomeʻe. That was the famous double royal wedding (taʻane māhanga) of 10 June 1947. He received the title Tuʻi Pelehake (Fatafehi) from his mother in 1944, and he also received the runner up highest title of Tonga of Tuʻi Faleua (king of the second house).
From a non-traditional side, he was conferred an honorary CBE. He inherited from his mother an artistic side; he was a well-known poet and composer.
His career was with his brother in the government. He was first governor of Vavaʻu (1949–1952), later of Haʻapai (1952–1953), next he held various ministerial portfolios in cabinet, until he took over as Prime Minister of Tonga when his brother had to vacate the post on becoming king in 1965. He remained in this post until he had to withdraw in 1991 because of serious health problems. His last years were spent in a wheelchair on a life support system.
He kept the both titles of Tuʻi Pelehake and Tuʻi Faleua for so many years, that they became synonymous with him. But after his death, only the former was conferred to his son, while the latter returned to the king.
Besides his son who inherited his positions, he also had 4 daughters and 2 Sons :
- HRH Princess Mele Siu`ilikutapu Kalaniuvalu Fotofili,
- HRH Princess 'Elisiva Fusipala Vaha'i,
- HRH Prince `Uluvalu Takeivulangi (Late Tu`ipelehake),
- HRH Princess Lavinia Mata `o Taone Ma`afu,
- HRH Princess `Ofeina `e he Langi Fakafanua,
- HSH Prince Tu`ipelehake (Mailefihi).
- United Kingdom:
- Commander (CBE, 11.6.1966), Knight Commander (KBE 14.2.1977) of the Order of the British Empire
- Queen Elizabeth II Coronation medal (2.6.1953)
- Tonga : King Taufa’ahau Tupou IV Coronation Silver Jubilee Medal (4.7.1992) 
- Tonga : 'Uluafu Gold Medal of Merit (8.1.1982)