Jump to navigation Jump to search
From one of the characters in the name of the ancient city of Zoutu. The legendary emperor Yellow Emperor (2697–2595 BC) used this city as a military base.
People with the surname Tu (屠)
- Tu Qihua (屠玘華), birth-name of the 20th century author Mei Zhi.
- Tu Youyou (屠呦呦), Chinese medical scientist, winner of the 2011 Lasker Award and the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.
- Tu Jida (屠基达), aircraft designer, "father of the Chengdu J-7" fighter.
People with the surname Tu (涂)
- Thor Chuan Leong (涂振龙), Malaysian professional snooker player
- Tu Mingjing (涂铭旌) (1928–2019), Chinese materials scientist
- Twu Shiing-jer (涂醒哲), Mayor of Chiayi City (2014-2018)
|This surname-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This China-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|