Tuaalagi Lepupa is a Samoan rugby football international who has represented his country in both rugby league and rugby sevens, most notably at the 2008 Rugby League World Cup. Lepupa plays at lock or hooker.
From the Marist Saints club in Samoa, Lepupua was named in the 2008 World Cup squad for Samoa. Lepupua was, along with Saints teammate Tupu Ulufale, one of only two domestic players named in the squad. Lepupua was named the Marist Saints Forward of the Year in 2008.
In 2009 Lepupa played in matches for the national side against PNG and British Amateur Rugby League Association. He was also part of the Samoan residents side that played a match against the New Zealand Residents in Auckland to raise funds for victims of the 2009 Samoan earthquake.
- Rugby League Samoa History Samoa Rugby League
- "Brutal Pacific history ready for replay". Stuff.co.nz. NZPA. 30 October 2008. Retrieved 25 November 2011.
- Tupu scores Marist’s MVP of the year Samoa Observer
- BARLA GB go down to Somoa Myton Warriors A.R.L.C., 21 June 2009
- Toa Samoa stuns PNG Kumuls in Apia Samoanews, 14 Match 2009
- Lepupa Taualagi zimbio.com
- National Reps Marist St Joseph's Sports Club Samoa Inc.
- Sevens named for Hong Kong Samoaobserver
- Samoa will be hard to beat in the London 7s. Federation of Oceania Rugby Unions, 8 May 2008