|Raja Permaisuri Agong (Queen of Malaysia) and Raja Perempuan of Perlis|
|Reign||17 April 2000 - present|
|Coronation||17 April 2000|
|Spouse||DYMM Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin Jamallulail|
|Issue||Tuanku Syed Faizuddin Putra ibni Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin
Sharifah Fazira binti Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin
|Father||Almarhum Tengku Temenggong Tengku Abdul Rashid ibni AlMarhum Sultan Sulaiman Badrul Alam Shah of Terengganu|
|Mother||Almarhum Tengku Putri binti Almarhum Sultan Ibrahim Petra of Kelantan|
6 June 1946 |
Kota Bharu, Kelantan
Tuanku Fauziah is a princess of the royal houses of Terengganu on her father's side and Kelantan on her mother's side. Tuanku Fauziah is the daughter of Yang Amat Mulia Almarhum Tengku Temenggong Tengku Abdul Rashid ibni AlMarhum Sultan Sulaiman of Terengganu and Yang Amat Mulia Almarhum Tengku Petri binti Almarhum Sultan Ibrahim of Kelantan. Her father granted the title of Tengku Temenggong by the Sultan of Kelantan, Sultan Ibrahim Petra. She was born on June 6, 1946, and spent her early years in Kota Bharu, Kelantan.
As a student at Zainab English School, Tuanku Fauziah enjoyed recreation and sports such as stage acting, netball and rounders.
At the very young age of 17, she became engaged to Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin, who at that time was still studying in the United Kingdom. In order to prepare her for her future role of consort to the heir and later to the ruler, she was invited to stay with her future husband's family while they lived at Istana Negara, Kuala Lumpur as the Yang di-Pertuan Agong and Raja Permaisuri Agong of Malaysia. During her stay with her future in laws, she made trips back to Kelantan whenever necessary.
On February 15, 1967, Tuanku Fauziah was given in marriage to Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin who was then the Raja Muda of Perlis. In recognition of her new position, she was conferred the prestigious Seri Paduka Mahkota Perlis (SPMP) award by her new father-in-law, the late Tuanku Syed Putra, eight months later. On April 30, 1968, the princess was officially created "Duli yang Teramat Mulia Raja Puan Muda Perlis".
As a young bride, Tuanku Fauziah accompanied her husband on all his postings as a junior military officer. However two years later, she returned to Perlis for good when Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin decided to take on his official role as Crown Prince of the State.
Her Royal Highness Tuanku Fauziah was officially declared "Duli Yang Maha Mulia Raja Perempuan Perlis" on July 14, 2000. On December 12, 2001, HRH Tuanku Fauziah was officially declared as "Seri Paduka Baginda Raja Permaisuri Agong" when her husband Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin became the 12th Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia.
Tuanku Fauziah is the mother of a son, Tuanku Syed Faizuddin Putra, Raja Muda, and Sharifah Fazira, Tengku Puteri Mahkota. She is close to her only daughter-in-law, Lailatul Shahreen, Raja Puan Muda and only son-in-law, Mohammad Yaakob.
She is also related to the Royal Pattani family in southern Thailand.
She has been awarded:
Honours of Perlis
- Perlis :
- Recipient of the Perlis Family Order of the Gallant Prince Syed Putra Jamalullail (DK, 13.12.2001)
- Knight Grand Companion of the Order of the Gallant Prince Syed Putra Jamalullail (SSPJ, 4.12.1995)
- Knight Grand Commander of the Order of the Crown of Perlis or Star of Safi (SPMP, 15.2.1967)
Honours of Malaysia
- Malaysia :
- Recipient of the Order of the Crown of the Realm (DMN, 13.12.2001)
- Johor :
- Knight Grand Commander of the Order of the Crown of Johor (SPMJ, before 1967)
- Kelantan :
- Recipient of the Royal Family Order or Star of Yunus (DK, 2002)
- Pahang :
- Member 1st class of the Family Order of the Crown of Indra of Pahang (DK I 26.10.2005)
- Cambodia : Grand Cross of the Royal Order of Cambodia (16.12.2002)
- Italy : Grand Cross of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic (9.6.2003)
- Japan :
- Spain : Grand Cross of the Order of Isabel the Catholic (5.2004) 
- Sweden : Knight of the Royal Order of the Seraphim
- Royal Ark
- The Royal Ark, Perlis genealogical details, p.5
- Raja Perempuan Perlis, Tuanku Tengku Fauziah
Tuanku Siti Aishah
(Tengku Permaisuri of Selangor)
|Raja Permaisuri Agong
(Queen of Malaysia)
Tuanku Nur Zahirah