Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tuareg or tuareg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Tuareg Rebellion (disambiguation)
- Tuareg Shield, an area lying between the West African craton and the Saharan Metacraton in West Africa
- Tuareg Sloughi, an African dog breed
- Touareg tea, a kind of flavoured tea prepared in northern Africa and in Arabian countries
- Tuareg - The Desert Warrior, a 1984 adventure film starring Mark Harmon
- Tuareg, an Emacs mode for programming in Caml; presumably the name was chosen as a pun on camel
- Tuareg, a song by Gal Costa later selected for the compilation Tropicalia A Brazilian Revolution in Sound
- Volkswagen Touareg, the second sport-utility vehicle manufactured by Volkswagen
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuareg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.