Tube & Berger
|Tube & Berger|
Tube & Berger is the alias of Deep House/Electronica producers Arndt Rörig and Marco Vidoviz from Germany. The duo is known in the United States for their 2004 #1 Billboard Hot Dance Airplay hit "Straight Ahead", featuring Chrissie Hynde on vocals.
Since 2005 they bring out in their own label Kittball Records.
In June 2012 "Introlution" appeared with 15 single Songs.
In December 2013 appeared their Video "Set it Off" 
- Tube & Berger - Entourage EP (Kittball Rec.) - 2014
- Tube & Berger - Imprint of Pleasure Remixed (Suara) - 2014 
- Milan Euriger, Tube & Berger - Lovebreak Remixed (Kittball Rec.) - 2014 
- Tube & Berger, Juliet Sikora - Come on Now (Set it off) (Kittball Rec./FFFF/Armada/MOS) - 2014
- Tube & Berger - Alien Dinner Kittball Records - 2015
- Tube & Berger - Disarray - feat. Singer Richard Judge - 2015 
- Tube & Berger - The only thing (Remix of Claptone)- 2016
- Tube & Berger - Set free (Kittball) 2016 
- Tube & Berger - Ruckus - feat. Singer Richard Judge - 2016 
|This article about a German electronic music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|