Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tubing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tubing may refer to:
- Tubing (material), flexible hose or pipe (material)
- Tubing (recreation), the act of riding an inner tube
- Structural tubing
- Plumbing tube used in domestic water systems
- Inserting a tube
- Brass instrument tubing
- All pages beginning with "Tubing"
- All pages with a title containing Tubing
- Tube (disambiguation)
- Tub (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tubing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.