From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tucano may refer to:
- Tucano people, indigenous people of Brazil and Colombia
- The Tucano language of Brazil and Colombia, part of the Tucanoan family of languages
- Embraer EMB 312 Tucano, a Brazilian turboprop training aircraft
- Flying Legend Tucano Replica, an Italian light-sport aircraft
- Flylab Tucano, an Italian ultralight aircraft
- Short Tucano, an RAF training aircraft adapted from the Embraer Tucano
- The Portuguese name for the toucan
- A member or supporter of the Brazilian Social Democracy Party
- Tucano, Brazil, a municipality in the state of Bahia in the North-East region of Brazil.
- Tucanos, Restaurant, a growing Brazilian based restaurant in various locations of the United States.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tucano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.