|Location||Railroad Avenue, Tuckahoe, New Jersey|
|Area||2 acres (0.81 ha)|
|MPS||Operating Passenger Railroad Stations TR|
|NRHP Reference #||84002626|
|Added to NRHP||June 22, 1984|
|Designated NJRHP||March 17, 1984|
Tuckahoe Station, is located in the Tuckahoe section of Upper Township, Cape May County, New Jersey, United States. The station was built in 1894 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 22, 1984. The Cape May Seashore Lines offers excursion trips from Tuckahoe to Richland.
- Wilson Brothers & Company
- Operating Passenger Railroad Stations Thematic Resource (New Jersey)
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Cape May County, New Jersey
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "New Jersey and National Registers of Historic Places - Cape May County" (PDF). New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection - Historic Preservation Office. July 7, 2009. p. 19. Retrieved March 24, 2010.[dead link]
- "Cape May Sea Shore Lines". Retrieved 8 July 2010.
Media related to Tuckahoe Station at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a property in New Jersey on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This New Jersey train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|