This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Albrizzi in 2017
|Born||February 25, 2000 (age 19)|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Parent(s)||Keith Albrizzi (father)|
Claudine Andrews (mother)
Tucker Albrizzi (born February 25, 2000) is an American actor. He is best known for his roles as Tyler Duncan on Big Time Rush, Jake on Good Luck Charlie, Randall Snyder on American Vandal and Colin McConnell on A.P. Bio. He has appeared in such movies as I Am Number Four, Bridesmaids, Sicko, and Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked.
Albrizzi was born and raised in Palm Harbor, Florida, the son of Claudine Andrews and Keith Albrizzi, and the brother of Patrick Pedraja and Chef Jocelyn Albrizzi.
He began acting in commercials in Orlando, Florida in 2007 when he was 7 years old. His brother Patrick was diagnosed with Leukemia later that year and created a charity called Driving for Donors, which adds marrow donors to the Be The Match National Marrow Donor Program. Albrizzi and his family spent the next year traveling the country in an RV holding marrow drives for Driving For Donors. He came to Los Angeles in 2008 to be in a documentary with Patrick about Driving For Donors and decided to try acting in Hollywood. Albrizzi and his brother appeared together in Michael Moore's Sicko and as guests on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.
Within 2 months of arriving in Hollywood, Albrizzi booked his first series regular role in Bless This Mess. In 2009, he was cast in the recurring role of Tyler on Big Time Rush. Later that year, he was also cast in the recurring role of Jake, Gabe's best friend, on Good Luck Charlie and guest starred on many other TV shows as well.
In 2010, Albrizzi began acting in movies with appearances in Bridesmaids, I Am Number Four, and Treasure Buddies. In 2011, he was originally cast in Ted in the role of Robert, but he was unable to film because of scheduling conflicts with his work on the Disney XD pilot Pack of Wolves. In the same year, he also got a role as the Kite Kid in Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked.
In 2016, Albrizzi co-starred in the science fiction action film Monster Trucks. In 2017, he starred in the feature film, Bully, as the lead character Jimmy Mulligan. Albrizzi also played the recurring role of Terry in 10 episodes of the YouTube series Foursome. He also appeared as Randall Snyder in the first 4 episodes of the Netflix series American Vandal. Albrizzi appears in all 13 episodes of the new NBC series A.P. Bio, as Colin McConnell, premiering in early 2018.
Albrizzi began voice acting with 2012's ParaNorman, in the role of Neil. He was also the voice of Budderball in Treasure Buddies (replacing Josh Flitter from the first Air Buddies) and played the live-action role of Budderball's owner Bartleby in the movies.
- Bully (2017) role of Jimmy Mulligan
- Monster Trucks (2016) role of Sam Geldon
- ParaNorman (2012) Voice of Neil
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011) role of Kite Kid
- Spooky Buddies (2011) role of Bartleby
- Bridesmaids (2011) role of Skating kid
- I Am Number Four (2011) role of Tuck
- Treasure Buddies (2012) role of Budderball
- Sicko (2007) Himself
- A.P. Bio (2018) Colin
- American Vandal (2017) Randall Snyder
- Shmagreggie Saves the World (2012) Lead role of Shmagreggie (pilot)
- Lab Rats (2012) Gordo (1 episode)
- Disney XD's Pack of Wolves (2011) Lead role of Darwin Oppenheimer
- Good Luck Charlie (2010–2014) role of Jake (6 episodes)
- Big Time Rush (2009–2011) role of Tyler
- Zeke and Luther (2011) role of Fish Belly (2 episodes)
- Brothers & Sisters (2010) role of Kid playing Tybalt
- Desperate Housewives (2010) role of Ricky
- Mike & Molly (2010) role of Tucker
- Childrens Hospital (2010) role of Kid
- Dark Blue (2010) role of Marky
- Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! (2010) role of iJammer
- The Office (2009) role of Son
- The Jay Leno Show (2009) role of Flunker
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2009) role of The Critics
- Bless This Mess (2009) role of Michael
Awards and nominations
- 32nd Young Artist Awards
- 33rd Young Artist Awards
- "Chrissie Fit Cast In 'Pitch Perfect 2′; Shohreh Aghdashloo To Narrate 'Alam High School'; Tucker Albrizzi Joins 'Monster Trucks'". deadline.com. April 24, 2014. Retrieved April 29, 2014.
- "'ParaNorman' brings together an outcast kid, zombies and John Hughes". usatoday.com. Retrieved 18 November 2016.
- "32nd Annual Young Artist Awards – Nominations / Special Awards". youngartistawards.org. Retrieved 18 November 2016.
- "33rd Annual Young Artist Awards – Nominations / Special Awards". youngartistawards.org. Retrieved 18 November 2016.