||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Albrizzi in 2008
February 25, 2000 |
Palm Harbor, Florida, U.S.
|Parent(s)||Keith Albrizzi (father)
Claudine Andrews (mother)
Tucker Albrizzi (born February 25, 2000) is an American teen actor. He is best known for his former roles as Tyler Duncan on Big Time Rush and Jake on Good Luck Charlie. He has appeared in such movies as I Am Number Four, Bridesmaids, Sicko, and Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked. He has also appeared in the Fall Out Boy music video "America's Suitehearts"
Albrizzi was born and raised in Palm Harbor, Florida, the son of Claudine Andrews and Keith Albrizzi and the brother of Patrick Pedraja and Pastry Chef Jocelyn Albrizzi. His father is of Italian descent.
He began acting in commercials in Orlando, Florida in 2007 when he was 7 years old. His brother Patrick was diagnosed with Leukemia later that year and created a charity called Driving for Donors, which adds marrow donors to the Be The Match National Marrow Donor Program. Albrizzi and his family spent the next year traveling the country in an RV holding marrow drives for Driving For Donors. He came to Los Angeles in 2008 to be in a documentary with Patrick about Driving For Donors and decided to try acting in Hollywood. Albrizzi and his brother appeared together in Michael Moore's Sicko and as guests on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.
Within 2 months of arriving in Hollywood, Albrizzi booked his first series regular role in Bless This Mess. In 2009, he was cast in the recurring role of Tyler on Big Time Rush. Later that year, he was also cast in the recurring role of Jake, Gabe's best friend, on Good Luck Charlie and guest starred on many other TV shows as well.
In 2010, Albrizzi began acting in movies with appearances in Bridesmaids, I Am Number Four, and Treasure Buddies. In 2011, he was originally cast in Ted in the role of Robert, but he was unable to film because of scheduling conflicts with his work on the Disney XD pilot Pack of Wolves. In the same year, he also got a role as the Kite Kid in Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked.
On April 24, 2014 Deadline revealed that Albrizzi joined the cast of Monster Trucks, which is set of a 2015 release date.
Tucker began voice acting in 2010 with ParaNorman in the role of Neil He was also the voice of Budderball in Treasure Buddies (replacing Josh Flitter from the first Air Buddies) and played the live-action role of Budderball's owner Bartleby in the movies.
- Monster Trucks (2017)
- ParaNorman (2012) Voice of Neil
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011) role of Kite Kid
- Spooky Buddies (2011) role of Bartleby
- Bridesmaids (2011) role of Skating kid
- I Am Number Four (2011) role of Tuck
- Treasure Buddies (2012) role of Budderball
- Sicko (2007) Himself
- Shmagreggie Saves the World (Disney XD Pilot) (2012) Lead role of Shmagreggie
- Lab Rats (2012) Gordo (1 episode)
- Disney XD's Pack of Wolves (2011) Lead role of Darwin Oppenheimer
- Good Luck Charlie (2010–2014) role of Jake (6 episodes)
- Big Time Rush (2009–2011) role of Tyler
- Zeke and Luther (2011) role of Fish Belly (2 episodes)
- Brothers & Sisters (2010) role of Kid playing Tybalt
- Desperate Housewives (2010) role of Ricky
- Mike & Molly (2010) role of Tucker
- Childrens Hospital (2010) role of Kid
- Dark Blue (2010) role of Marky
- Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! (2010) role of iJammer
- The Office (2009) role of Son
- The Jay Leno Show (2009) role of Flunker
- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2009) role of The Critics
- Bless This Mess (2009) role of Michael
Awards and nominations
- 32nd Young Artist Awards
- 33rd Young Artist Awards
- "Chrissie Fit Cast In ‘Pitch Perfect 2′; Shohreh Aghdashloo To Narrate ‘Alam High School’; Tucker Albrizzi Joins ‘Monster Trucks’". deadline.com. April 24, 2014. Retrieved April 29, 2014.