Tucker in April 2017
|Birth name||Levi Rolla Cooper|
|Born||July 24, 1990|
Clackamas, Oregon, United States
|Residence||Orlando, Florida, United States|
Ashley Cooper (m. 2016)
|Professional wrestling career|
|Billed height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Billed weight||320 lb (150 kg)|
|Billed from||Hubbard, Oregon|
|Trained by||WWE Performance Center|
|Debut||January 24, 2015|
Levi Rolla Cooper (born July 24, 1990) is an American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, where he performs on SmackDown brand under the ring name Tucker (a shortened version of his previous ring name Tucker Knight). Rolla and Otis began teaming together in NXT, WWE's developmental territory under the name "Heavy Machinery".
Cooper attended North Marion High School where he was a successful amateur wrestler. He wrestled at collegiate level for Portland State University, California State University, Bakersfield and Arizona State University, and placed 8th at the NCAA Wrestling Championships in 2011, earning him All-America status. At ASU, he earned a degree in accounting from the W. P. Carey School of Business.
Professional wrestling career
Early career (2013–2015)
Knight made his professional wrestling debut at a NXT live event in Starke, Florida on January 24, 2015, facing Tye Dillinger. He made his television debut on the July 1, 2015 episode of NXT, working as an enhancement talent in a loss to Baron Corbin. Knight continued to make sporadic televised appearances as an enhancement talent throughout the remainder of 2015 and the start of 2016.
In July 2016, Knight formed a tag team with Otis Dozovic, calling themselves Heavy Machinery. The duo participated in the 2016 Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic, losing in the first round to the team of Austin Aries and Roderick Strong. The duo returned and had their first televised victory on the March 29, 2017 episode of NXT, defeating the team of Mike Marshall and Jonathan Ortagun.
Main roster (2018–present)
Knight made his first televised main roster appearance on April 27, 2018 at WWE's Greatest Royal Rumble event in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, entering the Royal Rumble match at #24 and eliminating Drew Gulak before being eliminated by Big E.  On the December 17, 2018 episode of Raw, Heavy Machinery were advertised as two of six NXT wrestlers to be moved to the main roster. With the shortened names of Otis and Tucker, they debuted on the January 14 episode of Raw interrupting an interview between Alexa Bliss and Paul Heyman. On the April 16 episode of SmackDown, the team was moved to the SmackDown brand during the 2019 WWE Superstar Shake-up. At WrestleMania 35, Otis and Tucker competed in the sixth annual André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, but failed to win. In May, they started a feud with SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan and Rown. The duo participated at the 51-Man Battle Royal at the 2019 Super Showdown, but they were both eliminated during the match. After weeks of mind games from the champions, Heavy Machinery faced Bryan and Rowan at Stomping Grounds in a losing effort. On the July, 2nd episode of Smackdown, Otis and Tucker defeated Dolph Ziggler and Kevin Owens to become the 1º Contenders for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championships. At Extreme Rules, Heavy Machinery lost to Bryan and Rowan and the New Day.
Championships and accomplishments
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- "Smackdown Live: Tucker". WWE. Retrieved June 15, 2019.
- Gallivan, Joseph. "NXT, please! From Hubbard, Oregon to WWE". joomlakave.com. Retrieved June 8, 2018.
- "Levi Cooper Profile - Arizona State University Official Athletic Site". Arizona State University.
- Gallivan, Joseph. "NXT, please! From Hubbard, Oregon to WWE". Portland Tribune.
- "The Improbable Journey of Levi Cooper". mudmosh.com.
- "And in this corner: Accountancy alum Levi Cooper, aka Tucker". W. P. Carey News and Research. March 5, 2019. Retrieved July 3, 2019.
- Hawkins, Phil. "Hubbard native shows talent, potential in WWE".
- "3/29 Moore's NXT TV Review: Kassius Ohno vs. Elias Samson in a Loser Leaves NXT Match, Johnny Gargano vs. Dash Wilder vs. Akam, Heavy Machinery in action, Ember Moon and Asuka contract signing for NXT Takeover: Orlando - Pro Wrestling Dot Net". March 29, 2017.
- "WWE Greatest Royal Rumble results, recap, grades: Lesnar-Reigns controversy, Strowman stands tall". CBSSports.com.
- "WWE announces six NXT stars coming to the main roster". www.pwinsider.com. Retrieved December 18, 2018.
- F4W Staff (April 16, 2019). "Full list of WWE Superstar Shake-Up night two roster changes". Wrestling Observer Figure Four Online. Retrieved June 16, 2019.
- Powell, Jason. "WrestleMania 35 Kickoff Show results: Powell's live review of the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, WWE Women's Battle Royal, Buddy Murphy vs. Tony Nese for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship". Pro Wreslting Dot Net. Retrieved April 7, 2019.
- P., Leon (June 8, 2019). "There Were Actually 51 Competitors in the Super ShowDown Battle Royal, Complete List". PWInsider. Retrieved June 12, 2019.
- Cole, Caitlin (December 19, 2018). "Complete WWE 2K19 Roster". Rumble Ramble. Retrieved April 16, 2019.
- "Pro Wrestling Illustrated (PWI) 500 for 2018". cagematch.net. Retrieved September 19, 2018.