From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tudor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tudor commonly refers to:
- Tudor dynasty, English royal house
- Tudor period, a historical era in England coinciding with the rule of the Tudor dynasty
Tudor may also refer to:
- Tudor architecture, the final development of medieval architecture during the Tudor period (1485–1603)
- Tudor Revival architecture, or Mock Tudor, later emulation of Tudor architecture
- Tudor House (disambiguation)
- Tudor (watch), a brand of Rolex watches
- United SportsCar Championship, sponsored by the Tudor watch brand in 2014
- HMS Tudor (P326), a British submarine
- Tudor, Mombasa, Kenya
- The Tudors, a TV series
- Tudor domain, in molecular biology
- Avro Tudor, a type of aeroplane
- Tudor, a name for two-door sedan body used by some manufacturers
- Tudor batteries, a brand of batteries
- Tudor Crisps, a brand of potato crisps
- Tudor rose (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Tudor"
- All pages with titles containing "Tudor"
- Tewdwr Mawr (fl. 544–577), Breton king
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tudor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.