Tudor Hall (Leonardtown, Maryland)
Tudor Hall, July 2009
|Location||Tudor Hall Rd., Leonardtown, Maryland|
|NRHP reference #||73002172 |
|Added to NRHP||April 26, 1973|
Tudor Hall is a historic home located at Leonardtown, St. Mary's County, Maryland. It is a large, rectangular, 2 1⁄2-story, Georgian brick building built about 1798. It is one of the oldest buildings in Leonardtown, which was created by the Maryland Legislature in 1720. It is home to the St. Mary’s County Historical Society.
- National Park Service (2008-04-15). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Arthur Townsend (June 1972). "National Register of Historic Places Registration: Tudor Hall" (PDF). Maryland Historical Trust. Retrieved 2016-01-01.
- Tudor Hall - St. Mary's County Historical Society
- Tudor Hall, St. Mary's County, including photo from 1997, at Maryland Historical Trust
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) No. MD-687, "Tudor Hall, Tudor Road, Leonardtown, St. Mary's County, MD", 3 photos, supplemental material
- Historic Preservation Commission - Tudor Hall
|This article about a Registered Historic Place in St. Mary's County Maryland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|