Tuen Mun Tang Shiu Kin Sports Ground
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Tuen Mun Tang Shiu Kin Sports Ground's main grandstand, background is Tai Hing Estate
|Location||Tuen Mun, Hong Kong|
|Owner||Hong Kong Government|
|Operator||Leisure and Cultural Services Department, Hong Kong|
|Opened||17 December 1981|
|Tuen Mun SA|
Tuen Mun Tang Shiu Kin Sports Ground (Traditional Chinese: 屯門鄧肇堅運動場, also known as Tuen Mun Tang Siu Kin Sports Ground) is a multi-use stadium in Hong Kong. It is operated by Leisure and Cultural Services Department of Hong Kong. It is currently used mostly for football matches. The stadium holds 2,500.
2010-11 Hong Kong First Division League
The sports ground will be used as the home ground for Tuen Mun SA in the 2010-11 Hong Kong First Division League season. This will be the second time the sports ground will be used for Hong Kong First Division League games.
Sports Ground Information
- Address: Tsing Chung Koon Road, Tuen Mun
- Telephone: (852)2463 9633/(852)2451 1159 (office hours)
- Facilities: 1 runway(400m)、1 grass football pitch
- Jogging hours: 6:30am to 10:30pm
- Maintenance day: every Monday
- Light Rail at Ngan Wai stop. Following routes stop at Ngan Wai.
- KMB Buses to Tai Hing (Route 66、66M、66X)
- KMB Route 258D、960, at Tai Hing Sports Hall.
- KMB Route 42
|This article about a Hong Kong sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|