This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Ruvi Kitov, Reuven Harrison|
|Products||Tufin Orchestration Suite: SecureTrack, SecureChange, SecureApp|
Number of employees
|Over 200 (in 2016)|
Tufin is a network security company specializing in the automation and acceleration of network infrastructure changes while improving security and compliance. The Tufin Orchestration Suite supports next-generation firewalls, network layer firewalls, routers, network switches, load balancers, web proxies, private and public cloud platforms and software-defined data centers.
Tufin was founded by Ruvi Kitov and Reuven Harrison, formerly of Check Point, in 2005 and has sales and support offices in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Tufin works with over 240 channel partners throughout the world and serves more than 1,600 customers in every industry including finance, telecommunications, transportation and energy.
Tufin is privately funded, with continuous growth since its establishment.
Tufin develops and markets the Tufin Orchestration Suite which consists of:
- SecureTrack: Firewall Operations Management, Auditing and Compliance
- SecureChange: Security Change Automation
- SecureApp: Application Connectivity Management
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Tufin products are designed for large and small enterprises as well as managed security service providers (MSSP) and IT security auditors. Tufin products help security teams to consistently implement and maintain their security policy on all of their firewalls, routers and network switches. They accelerate service delivery through network change automation and expedite the process of compliance audits for security standards such as PCI DSS, NERC and Sarbanes Oxley. Tufin products also help companies to manage and automate the daily configuration changes to network security devices.
Tufin's innovation includes several technologies such as the Automatic Policy Generator which refines security rules based on network traffic, methods for automating security policy management and the concept of managing network security policies from an application scope. Tufin's core technology is protected by multiple US patents.
Other network security vendors provide operations management, auditing and change automation for Tufin products. Tufin technology partners include Check Point, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Palo Alto Networks, Stonesoft, F5 Networks, VMware, OpenStack, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, BMC, ServiceNow, Puppet Labs and others.
- "Firewall Auditing Tools". Processor. 2009. Retrieved 6 November 2009.
- "Tufin Technologies Security Suite". SC Magazine. 2011. Retrieved 6 January 2011.
- "Tufin Technologies Wins Customers Hearts and Minds". Vigilance. 2011. Retrieved 28 June 2011.
- "Products of the Week". Network World. 2011. Retrieved 2 July 2011.
- "Tufin's SecureApp Completes Trifecta Of Security Policy Management". Network World. 2012. Retrieved 28 Sep 2012.
- "IBM MSD Standardizes on Tufin SecureTrack". Info Security Products Guide. 2011. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- "Security's Risk And Change Management Tools: Drawing A Picture Of Security Posture". Dark Reading. 2010. Retrieved 14 October 2010.
- "How to Conduct a Security Audit". Security Matters. 2010. Retrieved 17 November 2010.
- "Firewall Audit Tools: Features and Functions". CSO Data Protection. 2010. Retrieved 20 May 2010.
- "Tufin tool automates firewall switch-on". 2009.
- "Tufin Talks 'Magic' in Network Security Abstraction". 2013.
- "Firewalls get simpler admin with Tufin SecureApp tool". 2012.
- "Tufin's Patents".
- "Tufin's Security Change Management Solutions "Pioneering"". TMC. 2008. Retrieved 15 August 2008.
- "Palo Alto Networks and Tufin Partnership". 2011.
- "Stonesoft and Tufin Deliver Integrated Security Management Capabilities". 2013.
- "F5 and Tufin SecureTrack Partnership Overview" (PDF). 2013.
- "Tufin Technologies Revamps Partner Program". Channel Insider. 2008. Retrieved 29 September 2008.
- Application Connectivity Management - "Tufin's SecureApp Completes Trifecta Of Security Policy Management" by Alan Shimel
- Rethinking Firewall Management - ZDNet article by Tom Foremski
- SIX deploys Tufin - How the Swiss Stock Exchange uses Tufin to manage firewalls and applications
- 2013 Survey of 500 C-level managers and senior IT professionals
- Unified Security Policy - "Tufin firewall management software gets smarter about business apps" by Shamus McGillicuddy
- Official company web site
- "Network Security Policy Management Solutions Have Evolved" - a research paper by Gartner
- "Tufin Collaborates with Microsoft to Integrate Public Cloud Support with Microsoft Azure into the Tufin Orchestration Suite™"
- "Channelling the shift in securing networks"
- "8 ways to ensure CIP V5 compliance"