|Headquarters||Santa Monica, California|
|Brendon McQueen, Steve Pomerantz|
Tuition.io's customers include Fidelity Investments, Chegg, and Staples. More than 5,000 Fidelity employees, or about 11 percent of its workforce, signed up in the first three months of the program.
Tuition.io raised $8.2 million in funding in 2015.
Tuition.io was founded by Brendon McQueen (Founder/CEO) and Steve Pomerantz (Co-Founder/President) in 2012. An alum of the Launchpad LA startup accelerator, the company launched into public beta in January 2013.
- "Fidelity's student loan debt repayment benefit draws 5,000 workers - The Boston Globe". BostonGlobe.com. Retrieved 2016-04-20.
- Report, The Hechinger (2016-04-18). "Move Over, 401(k)s: This New Perk Helps Millennials Pay Off College Loans". US News & World Report. Retrieved 2016-04-20.
- MarksJarvis, Gail. "Staples offering employees $100/month to help pay off student loans". chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- Bernard, Tara Siegel (2016-03-25). "Medical, Dental, 401(k)? Now Add School Loan Aid to Job Benefits". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2016-04-20.
- "Tuition.io Secures $5M in Series A Financing from MassMutual Ventures and Wildcat Venture Partners". PR Newswire. 2015-11-18.
- "Sites Target Helping College Grads With Empty Pockets - Camira Powell - News". AllThingsD. 2013-01-28. Retrieved 2013-09-01.