Tullamarine Bus Lines
|Founded||10 May 1970|
|Ceased operation||30 April 2018|
|Service area||Northern Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus operator|
|Hubs||Moonee Ponds Junction|
Roxburgh Park Shopping Centre
Westfield Airport West
|Fleet||36 (April 2018)|
Tullamarine Bus Lines was a bus operator in Melbourne, Australia. It operated eight bus routes under contract to Public Transport Victoria. In addition, it also had a taxi management business called Cabways.
Tullamarine Bus Lines was formed in May 1970 after the Spyrou and Sikavitsas families, that owned Kastoria Bus Lines, decided to go their separate ways. The Spyrou family took control of Kastoria Bus Lines with routes 475 and 476, and the Sikavitsas family took routes 477 and 479 to form Tullamarine Bus Lines.
In May 2018, ComfortDelGro Australia acquired Tullamarine Bus Lines, with its six routes (477-479, 484, 490 and 543) and 36 buses, as well as its taxi management business. The bus business was rebranded CDC Tullamarine and integrated into CDC Melbourne in August 2018, while the taxi business was renamed CDC Fleet in November 2018.
- Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Melbourne: Bus & Coach Society of Victoria. 1991. p. 54.
- About Tullamarine Bus Lines
- "CDC Vic pays deposit for north-west Melbourne bus operator". Australasian Bus & Coach. 13 April 2018. Archived from the original on 9 May 2018. Retrieved 20 March 2019.
- "CDC Victoria further strengthens bus footprint in Victoria" (PDF). CDC Victoria. 13 April 2018. Archived from the original (PDF) on 9 June 2018. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- "CDC Victoria - Unite! Newsletter - September 2018" (PDF). CDC Victoria. September 2018. Archived (PDF) from the original on 20 April 2019. Retrieved 30 August 2019.
- "Current details for ABN 65 004 836 551". ABN Lookup. Archived from the original on 20 March 2019. Retrieved 20 March 2019.
- Tullamarine Bus Lines Australian Bus Fleet Lists
Media related to Tullamarine Bus Lines at Wikimedia Commons