From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tullius)
For the asteroid, see 15869 Tullius.
Gens Tullia was an Ancient Roman family. Tullius was its corresponding nomen. The feminine form was Tullia. Tully, especially as another name for Cicero, is an anglicized form now considered antiquated.
- Servius Tullius, early king
- Manius Tullius Longus, consul 500 BC
- Marcus Tullius Decula, consul 81 BC
- Marcus Tullius Cicero (Cicero), consul, orator, and philosopher
- Marcus Tullius Tiro, clerk and freedman of Cicero, author
- Quintus Tullius Cicero, one of Caesar's generals and younger brother of Marcus
|GENS||This article about Roman gentes is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|