Tulsa Community College
|President||Leigh B. Goodson|
6111 East Skelly Drive #200|
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
|Colors||Blue and White|
Tulsa Community College, formerly known as Tulsa Junior College, was founded in 1970 to serve Tulsa, Oklahoma and the surrounding community. It is the largest two-year college in Oklahoma and serves approximately 25,000 students per semester in credit and continuing education classes. TCC consists of four campuses and a conference center situated throughout the Tulsa metropolitan area with an annual budget of approximately $112 million. The college employs about 2,270 people, including 280 full-time faculty and 536 adjunct faculty. For the sixth consecutive year, TCC is ranked in the top three percent of more than 1,150 community colleges nationally in the number of associate degrees awarded in all disciplines.
- Randy Blake - basketball player; professional kickboxer
- Rebecca Petty - Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives from Rogers, Arkansas
- Tulsa Community College, 50states.com. (accessed October 26, 2013)
- "About TCC". Tulsa Community College. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- "Randy Blake Bio". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2014. Check date values in:
- "Rebecca Petty's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved April 13, 2015.
- Tulsa Community College
- Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
- Voices of Oklahoma interview with Dr. Dean VanTrease. First person interview conducted on February 23, 2012, with Dr. Dean VanTrease about the formation of Tulsa Junior College and its transformation into Tulsa Community College.