From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tulu or tulu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tulu may refer to:
- Derartu Tulu (born 1972), Ethiopian long-distance runner
- Tuluva dynasty, a medival kingdom in Southern India.
- Tulu people, an ethnolinguistic group native to the Tulu Nadu region
- Tulu language, a language spoken mainly in the southwest part of Karnataka and a small part of northern Kerala
- Kasaragod Tulu, a variety of the language spoken in Kasaragod, Kerala
- Tulu Nadu, a Tulu-speaking region spread over parts of present Karnataka and Kerala states
- Tulu Kingdom, a small kingdom during the period of Puranas, now thought to be the Tulu speaking areas in southwestern Karnataka
- Tulu calendar, traditional solar calendar generally used in the regions of southwest Karnataka and northern Kerala
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tulu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.