Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tulu or tulu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tulu may refer to:
- Derartu Tulu (born 1972), Ethiopian long-distance runner
- Tuluva dynasty, a medieval kingdom in Southern India.
- Tulu people, an ethnolinguistic group native to the coastal Karnataka region
- Tulu language, a language spoken in Karnataka and in the Kasaragod district
- Tulu Nadu, a Tulu-speaking region spread over parts of present Karnataka state and the Kasaragod district
- Tulu Kingdom, a small kingdom during the period of Puranas, now thought to be the Tulu speaking areas in southwestern Karnataka
- Tulu calendar, traditional solar calendar generally used in the regions of southwest Karnataka and the Kasaragod district
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tulu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.