|Look up Tulu or tulu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tulu may refer to:
- Derartu Tulu (born 1972), Ethiopian long-distance runner
- Tuluva dynasty, a medieval kingdom in Southern India.
- Tulu people, an ethnolinguistic group native to the coastal Karnataka region
- Tulu language, a language spoken in Karnataka and in the Kasaragod district
- Tulu Nadu, a Tulu-speaking region spread over parts of present Karnataka state and the Kasaragod district
- Tulu Kingdom, a small kingdom during the period of Puranas, now thought to be the Tulu speaking areas in southwestern Karnataka
- Tulu calendar, traditional solar calendar generally used in the regions of southwest Karnataka and the Kasaragod district
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tulu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.