- Nawab Akbar Shahbaz Khan Bugti (July 12, 1927–August 26, 2006) was the Tumandar (head) of the Bugti tribe.
- In Rajanpur, Sardar Balakh Sher Mazari is the Tumandar and the Paramount Sardar of the Mazari tribe.
- Sardar Zulfiqar Ali Khosa is the Tumandar and Chief of the Khoso Tribe
- Bilawal Zardari Bhutto tumundar of Zardari (tribe) in Nawabshah after the death of Hakim Ali Zardari father of former President of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari
- Sardar Farooq Ahmed Khan Leghari was tumandar/sardar of the Leghari tribe.
- Nawab Khair Bakhsh Marri was the tumandar of the Marri tribe. After his death, his son, Sardar Changez Marri followed him.
- Sardar Hashim Khan Luni was tumandar of the Luni tribe. Sardar Asmat ullah luni is current tumandar of luni tribe.
- Sardar Mirbadshah khan qaisrani is the current tumandar of the Qaisrani tribe in DGKhan
- Sardar Allah Ditta khan shamirani is the current tumandar of the Shamirani tribe.
As defined in the Gazette of Pakistan, a "Sardar", "Tumandar" or chief of a tribe is a person who is accepted as the leader of a tribe, under any custom or usage or otherwise could obtain free labour from other persons or compel them to work against their will.
- "Government of Punjab Department of Revenue: LAND ADMINISTRATION MANUAL — CHAPTER III ASSIGNMENTS OF LAND REVENUE". Retrieved 16 October 2014.
- "elections.com.pk Candidate Details Akbar Khan Bugti". Retrieved 16 October 2014.
- "A mishmash of 'adjustments' mark Rajanpur contests". Retrieved 16 October 2014.
- Gazette of Pakistan, 1976-04-08, Extraordinary, Part I: System of Sardari (Abolition) Ordinance 1976 (No. 15).
|This Pakistan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|