From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tumbler or tumblers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tumbler may refer to:
Device or object
- Tumbler (historically) a drinking glass, originally with a rounded bottom, that could not stand on its own. (hence tumbler)
- Tumbler (glass), a flat-bottomed beverage container having no handle, foot, or stem, for drinking made of plastic, glass, etc.
- Compost tumbler, a tumbler for composting
- Tumbler, part of a Lock
- Tumbler, a machine for tumble polishing solid material
- Roly-poly toy, a type of toy that can tumble over and then straighten up by itself
- Tumbler, the button on top of a chess clock
- Tumble dryer, for drying clothes
- Tumbler, a fictional human supervillain and enemy of Captain America
- The Tumbler, a Batmobile vehicle in Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy
- The Tumbler, a 1968 album by John Martyn
- Tumbler, the pupal stage of a mosquito
- Tumbler (pigeon), a pigeon breed known for their particular flight pattern
- Tumbler (Project Xanadu), in the Xanadu computer system, a unique identifier of a unit of text or an embedded link
- Cryptocurrency tumbler, a service to mix and anonymize cryptocurrency
- Acrobat, a person performing acrobatics
- Tumbler, a person who somersaults in cheerleading
- Tumble (disambiguation)
- Tumblr, a microblogging platform
- All pages beginning with "Tumbler"
- All pages with titles containing Tumbler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tumbler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.