|Look up tumbler or tumblers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tumbler may refer to:
- Tumbler (glass), a type of glassware
- A participant in Tumbling (gymnastics)
- The Tumbler, a 1968 album by John Martyn
- Tumbler (pigeon), a pigeon breed
- Tumbler (Project Xanadu), a unique identifier of a unit of text or an embedded link
- Tumbler toy or roly-poly toy, a type of toy that can tumble over and then straighten up by itself
- Cryptocurrency tumbler, a service to mix and anonymize cryptocurrency
- Tumbler, part of a lock
- Tumbler, a machine for tumble polishing solid material
- The Tumbler, a prototype military vehicle used by Batman in the Dark Knight trilogy
- Compost tumbler, a tumbler for composting
- List of tumblers (small Solar System bodies)
- Tumble (disambiguation)
- Tumble dryer, for drying clothes
- Tumblr, a microblogging platform
- All pages beginning with "Tumbler"
- All pages with a title containing Tumbler
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tumbler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.