Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tumen may refer to one of the following.
- Tumen (unit), a Turkic and Mongol military unit of 10,000 people
- Tumen, Bumin Khan, Turkic Khagan
- Tumen River, a river in China, North Korea, and Russia
- Tumen, Jilin, a city in China
- Tümen Jasagtu Khan, a Khagan of Mongolia in the late 16th century
- Tumen Dashtseveg, head of the Department of Anthropology & Archaeology at the National University of Mongolia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tumen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.