Tumen Border Bridge
The Tumen Border Bridge (Chinese: 图们国境大桥) is a bridge over the Tumen River, connecting Tumen City, Jilin Province, China, with Onsong County (Namyang), North Hamgyong Province, North Korea.  It was built in 1941 by the Japanese and is 515 metres long, 6 metres high, 6 metres wide. Tumen Border Post is located there. A little upstream from the bridge is Tumen Border Railway Bridge.
- Sino-Korean Friendship Bridge and New Yalu River Bridge (Dandong City)
- Ji'an Yalu River Border Railway Bridge
- Changbai-Hyesan International Bridge
- Linjiang Yalu River Bridge
- Tumen River Bridge (Hunchun City)