This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Altuna Sejdiu|
|Also known as||Tuna Sejdiu|
|Born||July 14, 1985|
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
|Genres||Pop, R&B, hip hop, dance-pop|
Altuna Sejdiu (Macedonian: Алтуна Сејдиу; born July 14, 1985 in Skopje), known professionally as Tuna, is Albanian singer-songwriter. She has released two albums, and a number of singles. Her discography includes songs in Albanian, Macedonian and English.
Tuna is the daughter of Shaban Sejdiu, an ethnic Albanian former Olympic wrestler, who had won bronze medal in two Olympiads (1980 and 1984) for Yugoslavia. Tuna started singing at a very young age, participating in various festivals. Her professional career began in 2002 when she competed in the talent search competition Play - Search For A Star organized by the Macedonian record label M2 Production. Sejdiu was one of two winners from the competition, which resulted in the release of her first single "Najdi den, najdi nokj, najdi vreme" (Find a day, Find a night, Find time).
Tuna later began to establish her career in Albania and turned focus to releasing material in the Albanian language. In 2003, she released her debut self-titled album Tuna, which was followed by her second album, S'ka me diktaturë (No more dictatorship), in 2006. In June 2012, Tuna released "I Asaj" (Hers) which rose huge popularity on YouTube. Albanian newspaper Koha Jonë believed that the song would undoubtedly be a summer hit. She released in November 2012 her 6th Album titled N.E.R.D. In 2012, Tuna joined X Factor Albania as a judge. She is a supporter of the LGBT rights.
- Tuna (2003)
- S'ka me diktaturë (2005)
- 2002: Ciao Machoman
- Piroman/Najdi Nok Najdi Den Najdi Vreme
- 12 Muaj/12 Meseci
- Ljubi Ljubi (Ft. Tamara)
- Ska Me Diktaturë
- Bardh E Zi
- Forca E Femres (Ft. Jonida Maliqi)
- Kiss Kiss
- Hey Xhuxh
- Asgje Ne Ket Botë
- Njo (Ft. Skillz)
- So Eden Zbor (Ft. Robert Bilbilov)
- Inati/Prasuvam Bez Glas
- Interesi (Shes)
- E boj nxet/Challenge (Ft. Vig Poppa)
- Diten Ta Boj Natë (Ft. Meda & Geti)
- Vibe (Ft. 2po2 & Dafina Zeqiri)
- Pse Jo
- E Para dhe E Fundit
- Bebi E Vitit E Ri (Ft. Noizy)
- 2012: I Asaj
- 2013: Fenix (Ft. Cozman)
- MMV (Ft. Ghetto Geasy)
- Nobody There
- Holla (Ft. Cozman)
- Knocks Me Out (Ft. Franques & Fatman Scoop)
- Dy Tima
- Zemra Jem (Ft. Vig Poppa)
Awards and nominations
|2015||"Tuna"||Winner / First Prize||Won|
|2002||"Ciao Machoman"||First Prize Of Jury||Won|
|First Prize of Public||Won|
|Best Stage Presentation||Won|
|Best New Artist||Won|
Prive Klan Kosova
|2013||"Herself"||Person of The Year 2013||Won|
|2006||"Forca e femres (feat Jonida Maliqi)"||Best Female||Won|
|2005||S'ka me diktature||Best Female||Won|
|Best All / First Prize||Nominated|
|Best Promoted Video||Won|
|2010||"E boj nxet (ft.Vig Popa)"||Best R&B||Nominated|
|2011||"Pse jo"||Best R&B||Nominated|
|"Vibe(ft. Dafina Zeqiri , 2po2)"||Best Performance||Nominated|
|2013||"I asaj"||Best R&B||Nominated|
|2014||"Fenix (ft.Cozman)"||Best Collaboration||Won|
Zhurma Show Awards
|2005||"Ska Më Diktaturë"||Best R&B Album||Won|
|2011||"E para dhe e fundit"||Best Video / First Prize||Nominated|
|2012||"I asaj"||Best Video / First Prize||Won|
|2013||"Fenix (ft.Cozman)"||Best Collaboration||Won|
|2014||"MMV (ft.Ghetto Geasy)"||Best Video / First Prize||Nominated|
|2015||"Nobody there"||Best Performance||Nominated|
|2016||"Dy Tima"||Best R&B||Nominated|
- "Altuna Sejdi - TUNA". Facebook. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- "Туна со нов спот и нов дечко" (in Macedonian). Večer. 5 July 2013. Retrieved 29 August 2013.
- Aleksoska Nedelkovska, Sonja. "Избрани победниците на аудицијата "Плеј-потрага по ѕвезди" на "М2"" (in Macedonian). Dnevnik. Retrieved 31 August 2013.
- "Tuna lancon klipin e saj me te fundit "I asaj"" (in Albanian). Lajme.shqiperia.com. 27 June 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "TV Klan" (in Albanian). Tvklan.al. Archived from the original on 18 January 2013. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- Arber Sylejmani. "Tuna do ndez prishtinasit n'Tunel" (in Albanian). ORAinfo.com. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- Arber Sylejmani. "Tuna pret propozime" (in Albanian). ORAinfo.com. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
Instagram page http://instagram.com/tunasejdi