From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tung or tung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tung may refer to:
- Tung Fort, a hill fort in Maharashtra, India
- Tung, a village in Bar Kham, Cambodia
- Tung, Sikkim, a village in India
- Tung, West Bengal, India, on the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
- Vernicia fordii or Tung tree, a deciduous tree native to China
- Tung oil, a furniture finish made from the seeds of the tung tree
- Tung (surname), a Cantonese Romanization of Chinese family names 董, commonly used in Hong Kong
- Tung, the original Webster spelling of tongue
- Tunng, an experimental folk band from the United Kingdom
- Lê Quang Tung (1923–1963), Vietnamese military leader under Ngô Đình Diệm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.