(Redirected from Tung-shan)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dongshan (Wade–Giles: Tung-shan) may refer to:
- Dongshan County, Fujian
- Dongshan District, Hegang, Heilongjiang
- Dongshan District, Guangzhou, Guangdong
- Dongshan District, Ürümqi, Xinjiang
- Dongshan, Huarong (东山镇), a town of Huarong County, Hunan province.
- Dongshan, Suining (东山侗族乡), a Dong ethnic township of Suining County, Hunan province.
- Dongshan, Changsha (东山街道), a subdistrict of Yuhua District, Changsha, Hunan province.
- Dongshan, Yilan, Taiwan
- Dongshan District, Tainan, Taiwan
- Tung Shan (mountain), Hong Kong
- Dongshan Liangjie, a 9th-century Chinese Chan teacher
- Dongshan Shouchu, a 10th-century Chinese Chan teacher
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dongshan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.