From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tung-shan)
Dongshan (Wade–Giles: Tung-shan) may refer to:
- Dongshan District, Hegang, Heilongjiang, China
- Dongshan District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Dongshan District, Ürümqi, Xinjiang, China
- Dongshan County, Fujian, China
- Dongshan, Huarong (东山镇), a town of Huarong County, Hunan province.
- Dongshan, Changsha (东山街道), a subdistrict of Yuhua District, Changsha, Hunan province.
- Dongshan, Yilan, Taiwan
- Dongshan District, Tainan, Taiwan
- Tung Shan (mountain), Hong Kong
- Dongshan Liangjie, a 9th-century Chinese Chan teacher
- Dongshan Shouchu, a 10th-century Chinese Chan teacher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dongshan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.