Tung Chung Development Pier
Tung Chung Development Pier (Chinese: 東涌發展碼頭) also known as Tung Chung New Development Ferry Pier (東涌新發展碼頭) and Tung Chung New Ferry Pier (東涌新碼頭) is a ferry pier in Tung Chung Waterfront Road (東涌海濱路), Tung Chung, Lantau Island, New Territories, Hong Kong. It was built to replace Tung Chung Old Ferry Pier that is located further west, in Ma Wan Chung (馬灣涌).
The former ferry service between Tuen Mun and Tung Chung New Development Ferry Pier (East Berth), operated by New World First Ferry (now known as Sun Ferry), ceased operation on 1 July 2008. It was replaced by KMB bus route E33P between Tuen Mun and the airport via Tung Chung.
- "GeoInfo Map．Map of Hong Kong provided by HKSARG".
- "Public Piers maintained by CEDD > New Territories and Island". Hong Kong: Civil Engineering and Development Department. 29 March 2021. Retrieved 17 May 2021.
- KMB Route Finder
- New ferry licences effective from July 1
- Tuen Mun - Tung Chung - Sha Lo Wan - Tai O Ferry Service
- TAI O (LANTAU) TO TUEN MUN (NEW TERRITORIES) VIA SHA LO WAN AND TUNG CHUNG