Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tunga may refer to:
- Tunga, Leyte, a municipality in the Philippines
- Tunga River, a river in India
- The Gaelic name for the village of Tong, Lewis, in the Western Isles of Scotland
- The Gaelic name for the village of Tongue, Highland, in the northwest of Scotland
- Tunga Spur, a rock formation in Antarctica
- Tunka Suka or Tunga Suca, a mountain in Peru
- Tálknafjörður, a town formerly called Tunga, in Iceland
- Alp Er Tunga, a mythical hero in Turkish literature
- Michy Batshuayi Tunga, footballer
- Tunga (artist) (1952–2016), Brazilian sculptor and performance artist
- Tunga penetrans, an insect called chigoe flea or jigger
- Tunga rakau or tunga haere, Maori names for Huhu beetle larvae.
- Dǫnsk tunga or dansk tunga, the Old Norse language
- Battle of Tunga, or Battle of Lalsot in India in 1787
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tunga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.