Tunguska, formerly also written Tungonska, may refer to:
- Any of the Tunguska Rivers
- Tributaries (right), of the Yenisei River:
- Tributary (left), of the Amur River:
- Tunguska, an 86 km long part of the Urmi River in far eastern Russia, close to Khabarovsk
In arts and entertainment
- Tunguska (album), a 2006 album by Suns of the Tundra
- Secret Files: Tunguska, a 2006 video game
- "Tunguska", a song by Darkest Hour on their album, Deliver Us
- "Tunguska", a song by Cymbals Eat Guitars
- "Tunguska", a song by Fanfarlo on their album, Rooms Filled with Light
- "Tunguska" (The X-Files), a 1996 episode of The X-Files
- Tunguska-M1, a Russian anti-aircraft system
- 9M311 Tunguska, a surface-to-air missile used in the Tunguska-M1 system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tunguska.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.