From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tuning (disambiguation))
|Look up tuning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tuning can refer to:
- Musical tuning, musical systems of tuning, and the act of tuning an instrument or voice
- Radio tuning
- The process of tuning a tuned filter
- Performance tuning - the optimization of systems, especially computer systems, may include:
- Car tuning, an industry and hobby involving modifying automobile engines to improve their performance
- Engine tuning, the adjustment, modification, or design of internal combustion engines to yield more performance
- Neuronal tuning, the property of brain cells to selectively represent a particular kind of sensory, motor or cognitive information
- "Tuning", a song by Avail from their 1994 album Dixie
- Tuning, a psychokinetic ability in the 1998 film Dark City
- All pages beginning with "Tuning"
- All pages with a title containing Tuning
- Tune (disambiguation)
- Tuner (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.