Jump to navigation Jump to search
Whitley County's location in Indiana
|Elevation||843 ft (257 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||444950|
Tunker is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Tunker, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved July 24, 2017.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 328. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...settled in 1839 by Dunkers, sometimes spelled Tunkers, and named for them.
- "Whitley County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 6 July 2016.
|This Whitley County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|