Tunney's Pasture station
|Ottawa Transitway station|
Tunney's Pasture with transitway in the foreground
|Owned by||OC Transpo|
The transitway in the area is in a below-grade 'trench' parallel to Scott Street. Each platform has an elevator and stairway to the ground level above; the two sides are connected by an enclosed pedestrian bridge, and the ground-level station area also has platforms for local buses.
Major criminal incident
The following routes serve Tunney's Pasture Station:
Regular Routes: 16 86 87 91 92 94 95 96 97 98 150 151 159 176
Peak-Only Routes: 6 63 64 105 164 182
Connexion Routes: 252 256 261 262 263 264 265 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 277 282 283
Special Event Routes: 403
- Route 16 has supplementary trips that start/end at Tunney's Pasture.
- Routes 87 and 98 don't serve Tunney's Pasture Station in the late evenings Monday-Friday or outside of business hours on the weekend.
- Route 97 has some trips that start/end at Tunney's Pasture on weekdays during the day, usually to/from the Ottawa Airport.
- Route 98 starts/ends at Lebreton Station on weekdays outside of peak periods.
Eastbound view, from upper level, showing transitway below and a building in the Tunney's Pasture government complex.
- OC Transpo station page[dead link]
- OC Transpo area map with location of main buildings of Tunney's Pasture