|Yaroslavl (Tunoshna) International Airport
Международный аэропорт Ярославль (Туношна)
|IATA: IAR – ICAO: UUDL|
|Owner||Yaroslavl Oblast Government|
|Operator||JSC "Airport Tunoshna"|
|Elevation AMSL||285 ft / 87 m|
Tunoshna (also Tunoshnoye, or Tunoschna) (Russian: Аэропорт Туношна) (IATA: IAR, ICAO: UUDL) is an airport in Yaroslavl Oblast, Russia, located 18 km southeast of Yaroslavl. It is served by medium-sized airliners.
Airlines and destinations
The list of regular services changes frequently. According to the airport's website as of September 2015 the following flights are scheduled:
|Pobeda||Seasonal: Sochi (begins 1 June 2016)|
|Severstal Air||Seasonal: Sochi|
During the Cold War it was a key interceptor aircraft base. It was home to 415 IAP (415th Interceptor Aviation Regiment) flying MiG-23P aircraft during the 1980s and 1990s. This unit was decommissioned in 1992 and the planes were sent to Rzhev.
Accidents and incidents
- "Flight schedule" (in Russian). Tunoshna Airport. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "Лоукостер "Победа" вводит первые регулярные авиарейсы между Сочи и Ярославлем". ТАСС. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- "Открылось авиасообщение между Ярославлем и Сочи". «АиФ-Верхняя Волга». 15 December 2015. Retrieved 15 December 2015.
- "Aviatsiya PVO". Aviabaza KPOI.
- "The Aviation Herald". avherald.com.
- "List of those killed in plane crash near Yaroslavl" (in Russian). sovsport.ru. 2011-09-07. Retrieved 2011-09-07.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yaroslavl Tunoshna Airport.|
|This Russian military article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an airport in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|