From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tup or TUP may refer to:
- Tup, an uncastrated male sheep
- Tup, a software build automation tool
- Tupping, copulation in sheep, or the sheep mating season
- Twopence (disambiguation), two pence
- Tupac Shakur (1971–1996), American rapper and actor
- Technological University of the Philippines
- Telephone User Part, a telephone system protocol used in some parts of the world
- The Urantia Papers, a spiritual and philosophical book
- Tupelo Regional Airport, Tupelo, Mississippi, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.