|Look up tup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tup or TUP may refer to:
- Tup, an uncastrated male sheep
- Tupping, copulation in sheep, also the sheep mating season
- Technological University of the Philippines
- Telephone User Part, a telephone system protocol used in some parts of the world
- Tupelo Regional Airport, Tupelo, Mississippi, US, IATA and FAA LID codes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.