From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tupã)
Tupa, Tupá, or Tupã can refer to:
- Tupã (mythology) (Guaraní mythology)
- Tupã, São Paulo, city in São Paulo state, Brazil
- Tupá, a village and municipality in Levice District, Slovakia
- Tom Tupa, NFL football player
- Ron Tupa, member of the Colorado Senate
- Lobelia tupa, a species of flower
- TUPA, ICAO designation for Auguste George Airport, British Virgin Islands
- Tupa, a fictional city in The Empire of Great Kesh, in the Riftwar finctional universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tupa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.