|Tura al Gharbiya|
|• Arabic||طوره الغربيه|
Tura al Gharbiya, in the distance
|• Type||Village council|
Tura al Gharbiya (Arabic: طوره الغربيه) is a Palestinian town in the Jenin Governorate in the Northern area of the West Bank, located 14 kilometers West of Jenin close to the separation barrier. According to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics, the town had a population of over 1,110 inhabitants in mid-year 2006. The healthcare facilities for the surrounding villages are based in Tura al Gharbiya, the facilities are designated as MOH level 1.
In the 1945 census, during the British Mandate era, Khirbat Tura el Gharbiya was counted with Barta'a, and together they had a population of 1,000 Muslims with 20,499 dunams of land, according to an official land and population survey. 464 dunams were used for plantations and irrigable land, 1,957 dunams for cereals, while 1,900 dunams were non-cultivable land.
- Projected Mid -Year Population for Jenin Governorate by Locality 2004- 2006 Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics
- Health care Facilities Jenin Governorate
- Department of Statistics, 1945, p. 16
- Government of Palestine, Department of Statistics. Village Statistics, April, 1945. Quoted in Hadawi, 1970, p. 54
- Government of Palestine, Department of Statistics. Village Statistics, April, 1945. Quoted in Hadawi, 1970, p. 98
- Government of Palestine, Department of Statistics. Village Statistics, April, 1945. Quoted in Hadawi, 1970, p. 148
- Department of Statistics (1945). Village Statistics, April, 1945. Government of Palestine.
- Hadawi, Sami (1970). Village Statistics of 1945: A Classification of Land and Area ownership in Palestine. Palestine Liberation Organization Research Center.