From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Turbot is a species of flatfish.
Turbot may also refer to:
- USS Turbot, submarines named after the fish,
- The Turbot War, a fishing dispute between Canada and the European Union
- Turbot Township, Pennsylvania, United States
- "Turbot", a phantom ballplayer once thought to have played a Major League Baseball game in 1902.
- Turbot-Rhino 1 and Turbot 2, fictive cars appearing in various Spirou et Fantasio comic strips.
- Cap'n Turbot, a major character in the Canadian television series PAW Patrol
- Turbot Island, a small Irish island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turbot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.