Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up turf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turf may refer to:
- Grass, either natural or artificial, including:
- Peat, used for fuel
- Sports turf, grass surface for race tracks and athletic fields
- Golf course turf and other manicured sporting greens
- Horse racing, a colloquialism, but also a race held on a track surfaced with sports turf
- Turf Club (disambiguation), various racing institutions
- Turf Hotel, a public house at the Racecourse Ground in Wrexham, Wales
- Turf Tavern, a public house in Oxford, England
- Turf Paradise Race Course, in Phoenix, Arizona, US
- Turf (video game), a location based real-time game for smartphones
- TURF Analysis (total unduplicated reach and frequency), a statistical method
- Turf (Image Comics), a comic book from Image Comics written by Jonathan Ross, with art by Tommy Lee Edwards
- Turf (band), Argentinian band.
- "Turf", a storyline in Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- TERF, trans-exclusionary radical feminist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.