This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Minister of National Defense|
28 June 1996 – 30 June 1997
|Preceded by||Necmettin Erbakan|
|Succeeded by||Oltan Sungurlu|
|Minister of National Education|
5 October 1995 – 28 June 1996
|Preceded by||Nevzat Ayaz|
|Succeeded by||Mehmet Sağlam|
|Born||October 19, 1943|
Turhan Tayan (born 19 October 1943) is a Turkish politician and lawyer.
After his graduation from the Istanbul University Faculty of Law, he was a freelance lawyer and journalist. Provincial Assembly and Provincial Council memberships, XIX. And XX. He was deputy of the Bursa Parliament.
- Tasarım: Emre Baydur. "Türkiye Büyük Millet Meclisi" (in Turkish). Tbmm.gov.tr. Retrieved 4 May 2017.[dead link]
- "Kim Kimdir?ï¿½ Biyografi Bankasï¿½ – FORSNET". Kimkimdir.gen.tr. 4 December 2007. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- "Turhan Tayan Kimdir Turhan Tayan Biyografisi Hayatı". Nazlim.net. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- "Turhan Tayan biyografisi burada ünlülerin biyografileri burada". Biyografi.net. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- "Turhan Tayan biyografisi, hayatı, resimleri, kimdir ? , hakkında, nereli ?". Turkiyerehberi.com. 19 October 1943. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
|This article about a Turkish politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Turkish lawyer, judge or jurist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|