Turin National University Library
It was founded in 1720 as the Royal University Library by Victor Amadeus II, who unified collections from the library of the University of Turin and from the library of the Dukes of Savoy. It was renamed as the National Library in 1872, after Italian unification.
The library was also bombed in December 1942.
- LOST MEMORY - LIBRARIES AND ARCHIVES DESTROYED IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY ( http://www.webcitation.org/69rt7I98e. Missing or empty
- "Incendio del 1904". Biblioteca nazionale universitaria di Torino. Retrieved 20 September 2016.
- When Memory Turns into Ashes... Memoricide During the XX Century ( http://www.webcitation.org/61KfWOtEW. Missing or empty
- Ministero dei Beni e delle Attività culturali - Ufficio Statistica - Anno 2011
- G. Ratti, Dal libro alla biblioteca. Le biblioteche pubbliche, Alessandria, Dell'Orso, 1993.
|This article about a library-related building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|