From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Turing generates 160 bits of output in each round by applying a non-linear filter to the internal state of an LFSR.
- Optimized Java implementation of Turing algorithm
- Java Implementation of Turing Algorithm
- Turing: a Fast Stream Cipher
- Slides and C reference implementation at Qualcomm[dead link]
- Gregory G. Rose and Philip Hawkes, Turing: A Fast Stream Cipher, Fast Software Encryption 2003, pp290–306 (PDF).[dead link]
- Antoine Joux and Frédéric Muller, A Chosen IV Attack Against Turing, Selected Areas in Cryptography 2003, pp194–207 (PDF).
|This cryptography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|