Turki bin Salman Al Saud
|Turki bin Salman|
Prince Turki bin Salman
1987 (age 30–31)|
|House||House of Saud|
|Father||Salman of Saudi Arabia|
|Mother||Fahda bint Falah bin Salman bin Hathleen al-Ajmi|
Turki bin Salman Al Saud (born 1987) (Arabic: تركي بن سلمان آل سعود) is a Saudi businessman and a member of the House of Saud and chairman of Tharawat Holding. On 9 February 2013, he was appointed chairman of the Saudi Research and Marketing Group (SRMG) and served in the post until 6 April 2014. Prince Turki's term as chairman ended in April 2014 when he resigned from the post.
Prince Turki is one of King Salman's sons. Prince Turki's mother is Fahda bint Falah Al Hithalayn, who is the third spouse of King Salman. He is full brother of Mohammad bin Salman, defense minister and crown prince of Saudi Arabia, and of Prince Khalid. Prince Turki received a bachelor's degree in marketing from King Saud University.
He was appointed chairman of the Saudi Research and Marketing Group (SRMG). He replaced his half-brother Faisal bin Salman. Prince Turki's term as chairman ended in April 2014 when he resigned from the post.
|Ancestors of Turki bin Salman Al Saud|
- "Saudi Research and Marketing Group appoints new chairman". Al Arabiya. 10 February 2013. Retrieved 12 February 2013.
- "Prince Turki bin Salman resigns as SRMG chairman". Arab News. Jeddah. 7 April 2014. Retrieved 10 January 2016.
- "Family Tree of Salman bin Abdulaziz bin Abdal Rahman Al Saud". Datarabia. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "Salman bin Abdul-Aziz, Saudi Arabia's Defense Minister, Named Crown Prince". Huffington Post. 18 June 2012. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "Profile: Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud". Al Jazeera. 27 January 2015. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Prince Turki bin Salman New SRMG Chairman". Asharq Alawsat. 10 February 2013. Retrieved 26 February 2013.
- "Royal Family Directory". www.datarabia.com. Archived from the original on 18 March 2016. Retrieved 22 June 2017.