Turki bin Salman Al Saud
|Turki bin Salman|
|Born||1987 (age 28–29)
|House||House of Saud|
|Father||Salman of Saudi Arabia|
|Mother||Fahda bint Falah Al Hithalayn|
Turki bin Salman Al Saud (born 1987 in Riyadh) is a Saudi businessman and a member of the House of Saud and chairman of Tharawat Holding. On 9 February 2013, he was appointed chairman of the Saudi Research and Marketing Group (SRMG) and served in the post until 6 April 2014. Prince Turki's term as chairman ended in April 2014 when he resigned from the post.
Prince Turki is one of King Salman's sons. Prince Turki's mother is Fahda bint Falah Al Hithalayn, who is the third spouse of King Salman. He is full brother of Mohammad bin Salman, defense minister and deputy crown prince of Saudi Arabia.
He was appointed chairman of the Saudi Research and Marketing Group (SRMG). He replaced his half-brother Faisal bin Salman. Prince Turki's term as chairman ended in April 2014 when he resigned from the post.
- "Saudi Research and Marketing Group appoints new chairman". Al Arabiya. 10 February 2013. Retrieved 12 February 2013.
- "Prince Turki bin Salman resigns as SRMG chairman". Arab News. Jeddah. 7 April 2014. Retrieved 10 January 2016.
- "Family Tree of Salman bin Abdulaziz bin Abdal Rahman Al Saud". Datarabia. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "Salman bin Abdul-Aziz, Saudi Arabia's Defense Minister, Named Crown Prince". Hufftington Post. 18 June 2012. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "Profile: Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud". Al Jazeera. 27 January 2015. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Prince Turki bin Salman New SRMG Chairman". Asharq Alawsat. 10 February 2013. Retrieved 26 February 2013.