Turkic Languages (journal)
|Edited by||Lars Johanson|
History and profile
Turkic Languages was launched in 1997. The journal is published biannually by Harrassowitz. Its publication is supported by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG; "German Research Foundation" in English). The editor-in-chief of the journal is Lars Johanson, professor of Turcology at the University of Mainz.
The journal includes contributions on linguistic studies of Turkic languages. In addition, it also publishes review articles, reviews, discussions, reports, and news on recent publications in linguistics. The issues from 1997 to 2010 were digitized by DFG.
- "Turkic Languages". World Cat. Retrieved 9 November 2013.
- "Journal Information". Linguist List. Retrieved 9 November 2013.
- "Turkic Languages". Harrassowitz Verlag. Retrieved 9 November 2013.
- "Grammaticalization in Turkic languages". Oxford Handbooks Online. Retrieved 9 November 2013.
- "Turkic Languages". DFG. Retrieved 9 November 2013.