Turkish Cycling Federation
The Turkish Cycling Federation (Turkish: Türkiye Bisiklet Federasyonu, TBF) is the national governing body of cycle racing in Turkey. Founded in 1923, its headquarters is located in Ulus quarter of Ankara. Current president of TBF is Emin Müftüoğlu.
The federation organizes following cycling events every year, which are part of UCI Europe Tour and are rated with 2.2:
- Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey
- Tour of Alanya in Alanya, Antalya Province (since 2010)
- Tour of Cappadocia in Cappadocia, Nevşehir Province (since 2011)
- Tour of Gallipoli in Gallipoli, Çanakkale Province
- Tour of Isparta in Isparta (since 2011)
- Tour of Marmara in Marmara Region (since 2010)
- Mersin Road Cycling Race in Mersin (since 2012)
- Tour of Trakya in Tekirdağ, East Thrace (since 2010)
- Tour of Victory, western Turkey
as well as
Other events are:
- Adana MTB Cup
- Tour of Mevlana
- Tour of Sivas
- Tour of Trabzon.
- "History of our Federation" (in Turkish). Turkish Cycling Federation. Archived from the original on 30 April 2013. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "Bisikletin Dağ ve Yolu Alanya'da Buluşuyor" (in Turkish). Türkiye Bisiklet Federasyonu. 2012-11-02. Archived from the original on 2012-08-05. Retrieved 2012-07-14.