Turkish Hockey Federation (Turkish: Türkiye Hokey Federasyonu, THF) is the governing body of the field hockey and indoor field hockey sports in Turkey. It was established on February 6, 2002. It is a member of the International Hockey Federation (FIH) since December 5, 2002. The THF is based in Ankara and its current chairman is Orhan Duman. The federation is chaired by Sadık Karakan since September 5, 2009.
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (August 2016)
The federation organizes tournaments and leagues for both gender in the U10, U12, U14, U16, U18, U21 and senior categories.
- Turkish Men's Indoor Hockey Super League
- Turkish Men's Hockey Super League
- Turkish U18 Boys' Indoor Hockey Championships
- Turkish U18 Boys' Field Hockey Championships (18 teams)
- Turkish Women's Indoor Hockey Super League
- Turkish Women's Hockey Super League
- Turkish U18 Girls' Indoor Hockey Championships
- Turkish U18 Girls' Field Hockey Championships (16 teams)
Turkey national teams of men and women participate in EuroHockey competitions in the U18 (youth), U21 (junior) and senior categories.
- Eurohockey Men's Indoor Club Challenge I
- Eurohockey Men's Indoor Junior Championship II
- Eurohockey Men’s Club Champions Challenge III
- Eurohockey Boy's Youth Championship II
- Eurohockey Men's Championship III
- Eurohockey Women's Indoor Club Challenge I
- Eurohockey Women's Indoor Junior Championship II
- Eurohockey Women’s Club Champions Challenge III
- Eurohockey Girls' Youth Championship III
- Eurohockey Women's Championship III