Turkish coup d'état
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Turkish coup d'état may refer to:
- 1960 Turkish coup d'état
- 1971 Turkish military memorandum
- 1980 Turkish coup d'état
- 1993 alleged Turkish military coup
- 1997 Turkish military memorandum
- 2003 Sledgehammer (coup plan)
- 2004 Sarıkız, Ayışığı, Yakamoz and Eldiven
- 2007 E-memorandum
- 2016 Turkish coup d'état attempt
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.