Turkish military intervention in Syria
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Turkish military intervention in Syria may refer to:
- Operation Shah Euphrates (2015) to relocate the Tomb of Suleyman Shah
- Operation Euphrates Shield (2016–17) in northern Aleppo Governorate against ISIL and SDF
- Turkish occupation of northern Syria (2016–present)
- Turkish military operation in Idlib Governorate (2017–present) in northern Idlib Governorate
- Operation Olive Branch (2018–present) in northwestern Aleppo Governorate against SDF and NDF
- Turkish involvement in the Syrian Civil War
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turkish military intervention in Syria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.