From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Turkmenbashi (disambiguation))
- A title Niyazov bestowed upon himself during his lifetime term as President of Turkmenistan from 1991 to 2006
- The name of several cities in Turkmenistan renamed by Niyazov, the largest of which is Türkmenbaşy, Balkan Province, formerly known by the Russian name Krasnovodsk, along with the Türkmenbaşy Bay where the city lies.
- The Turkmen name for the month of January, renamed by Niyazov in 2002; see Renaming of Turkmen months and days of week, 2002.
- Türkmenbaşı Nature Park, a protected area in Istanbul, Turkey
- Turkmenbashi International Airport, an airport in Turkmenistan
- Turkmenbashi International Seaport, the main passenger harbour and cargo port in Turkmenbashi, Turkmenistan
- Türkmenbaşy, Turkmenistan, formerly known as Krasnovodsk, a city in Turkmenistan
- Türkmenbaşy District, a district of Balkan Province in Turkmenistan
- Türkmenbaşy Gulf, a bay of the Caspian Sea in the coast of Turkmenistan
- Türkmenbaşy Ruhy Mosque, a mosque in Gypjak village of Ashgabat, Turkmenistan o
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Türkmenbaşy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.